Graduate, Law and Pharmacy V & VI students at The University of Mississippi are eligible for a variety of financial aid options. Please research the programs below for financial assistance we can offer you while a student at the University.
- Assistantships and Fellowships are available through the Graduate School. Please contact the Graduate School directly for questions and applications.
- International Programs – Information and assistantship opportunities for international students.
- Scholarships are available through either the Graduate School, Law School or Pharmacy School. Please contact those schools directly.
- Loan programs include the Federal Stafford Loan, Federal Perkins Loan, McKinstry Loan, Federal Graduate PLUS Loans, Health Professions Loan (for Pharmacy students only), and Private Loans.
- Sumners Grants are available for students who are residents of Attala, Carroll, Choctaw, Montgomery, or Webster Counties in Mississippi.
- Policies give general information that may be of interest to those with procedural questions and overview of the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy.
- Professional Judgment is available for students with unusual circumstances.
Information for students planning to transfer to Ole Miss or are transferring from Ole Miss to another school.
- McDonnell Barksdale Honors College
- Croft Institute for International Studies
- Lott Leadership Institute