skip to main content
Office of Financial Aid
University of Mississippi

Unsubsidized Stafford Loan Request

Dependent students must provide parental data on the FAFSA in order to determine financial aid eligibility. If you failed to provide this information initially, you may submit it at

The only exception is for students whose parents do not support them and refuse to complete a FAFSA. If this circumstance applies to you, please submit this form. Only Unsubsidized Stafford Loans can be authorized.

Download and complete the application for an Unsubsidized Stafford Loan Request for Dependent Students Without Parental Data on FAFSA. Attach appropriate documentation along with the completed form and submit it to The University of Mississippi Office of Financial Aid (address, fax, and email contact information noted on form).

Please select the academic year you would like to submit the Unsubsidized Stafford Loan Request: