Terms and Conditions for the
Academic Excellence Technology Award Scholarship
- This award is intended for first-time college students. To receive the scholarship, you must have attempted no more than 11 hours of college credit following high school graduation, and be entering The University of Mississippi for the first time (excluding summer programs).
- This scholarship is a one-year only award.
- This scholarship is payable in equal installments between the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Full-time enrollment of at least 12 hours each semester is required.
- Enrollment in Independent Study (correspondence) courses will not count in the full-time enrollment calculation.
- Maximum eligibility is limited to two consecutive regular semesters (Fall and Spring only). This scholarship will not pay for Wintersession, Summer sessions, or any mini-terms.
- The student must be degree-seeking
- Eligibility ceases once a bachelor’s degree is received.
- If you withdraw from the University within the 100% institutional refund period (the first 10 days of classes), any scholarship that has already credited to your bursar account must be repaid in full.
- If you withdraw from the University and attend another college, you will forfeit your scholarship unless prior arrangements have been made with The University of Mississippi, Office of Financial Aid.
- This scholarship in combination with all other financial aid and resources may not exceed the student’s estimated cost of attendance. If it exceeds this cost, it will be subject to reduction.