Terms and Conditions for the
UM Opportunity Scholarship
- Maximum eligibility is limited to two consecutive regular semesters (Fall and Spring 2009-2010 only). This scholarship will not pay for winter intersession, summer intersession, or any other summer terms.
- This scholarship is only available for the 2009-2010 academic year.
- Full-time enrollment of at least 12 hours each semester is required.
- Enrollment in Independent Study (correspondence) courses will not count in the full-time enrollment calculation.
- If you withdraw from the University within the 100% institutional refund period (the first 10 days of classes), any scholarship that has already credited to your bursar account must be repaid in full.
- If you withdraw from the university and attend another college, you will forfeit your scholarship unless prior arrangements have been made with the University Of Mississippi Office Of Financial Aid.