Terms and Conditions for the
University Foundation Scholarship
- This scholarship is payable in equal installments between fall and spring semester.
- Full‑time enrollment of at least 12 hours each semester is required.
- Enrollment in Independent Study courses will not count in the full-time enrollment calculation.
- Eligibility for future years is conditional upon your maintaining at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale on all coursework attempted at The University of Mississippi.
- Maximum eligibility is limited to eight consecutive regular semesters (excluding summers).
- Eligibility ceases once a bachelor’s degree is received.
- Renewal eligibility for subsequent years will be determined at the end of each Spring semester.
- If you withdraw from the University within the 100% institutional refund period (the first 10 days of classes), any scholarship that has already credited to your bursar account must be repaid in full.
- This scholarship in combination with all other financial aid, and other resources (including military stipends, veteran’s benefits, Sumners grant and funds drawn from prepaid tuition programs) may not exceed the student’s estimated cost of attendance.