Book/Meal Vouchers (Ole Miss Express)
Please read the following information carefully before submitting a request.
- You may request a voucher to cover educational expenses if disbursement of financial aid is pending for the current term. Your pending aid must be in excess of all current or anticipated university charges.
- State of Mississippi grants (such as MTAG, MESG, William Winter, Critical Needs, or HELP) if they have been authorized by the state office in Jackson. To verify whether your application has been approved, log on to https://www.ms.gov/sfa/login.do
- Vouchers cannot be processed for :
- Financial Aid Suspension status
- Not enough pending aid to cover request plus charges owed to Bursar
- Funds which will be disbursed the following business day
- MS Office of Student Financial Aid has not confirmed awards
- Outside scholarships
- Continuing students that have been selected for verification and have not submitted verification documents by August 15th will not be eligible for Express advances
- Incoming freshman and new transfers that have been selected for verification and have not submitted verification documentation will not be eligible for Express advances
- No FAFSA on file
- Documentation not submitted for professional judgments, etc.
- Ole Miss Express can also be used at participating community businesses. Click here for a listing of off-campus locations.
The Office of Financial Aid will review all requests to ensure that students are eligible for their aid.
Please note that submitted requests will not be reviewed until the next business day. If approved, book vouchers will be available after 6:00 PM on the day of the approval.