skip to main content
Office of Financial Aid
University of Mississippi



Processing Your Aid

  • Make sure you have completed HR Form 19 from the Human Resources website and that it has been submitted by your department to Human Resources. (see the further education policy below)
  • If you are seeking federal aid, you will need to complete the FAFSA. Remember, you must be degree-seeking and enrolled in six hours as an undergraduate (5 hours as a graduate) to receive federal student loans.
  • Finally, make sure you have Checked Your Status and accepted your awards online.

Further Education

Child of Faculty and Staff

Departmental Request Forms