Terms and Conditions for the
Army ROTC National Housing Scholarship
This award is intended for students who receive the Cadet Command National Scholarship.
By accepting this award, you agree that you are not eligible for any other University scholarships.
- You must live in University-owned housing to qualify for this award. Your housing scholarship will be applied to the student account (Fall and Spring semesters) provided that you live on campus and have a housing charge on the bursar account.
- This scholarship is payable in equal installments between the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Full-time enrollment of at least 12 hours each semester is required.
- Enrollment in Independent Study (correspondence) courses will not count in the full-time enrollment calculation.
- Eligibility for future years is conditional upon your maintaining at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale on all course work attempted at The University of Mississippi only. (Transfer grades are not counted).
- Maximum eligibility is limited to eight consecutive regular semesters (Fall and Spring only). This scholarship will not pay for Wintersession, Summer sessions, or any mini-terms terms.
- The student must be degree-seeking.
- Eligibility ceases once a bachelor’s degree is received.
- Renewal eligibility for subsequent years will be determined at the end of each Spring semester. Warning notices may be issued if the student goes below the 2.0 mark at the end of the Fall semester.
- If you withdraw from the University within the 100% institutional refund period (the first 10 days of classes), any scholarship that has already credited to your bursar account must be repaid in full.
- If you withdraw from the University and attend another college, you will forfeit your scholarship unless prior arrangements have been made with The University of Mississippi Office of Financial Aid.