Terms and Conditions for the
Asbury Foundation Scholarship
- This scholarship is payable in equal installments between fall and spring semester.
- Full-time enrollment of at least 12 hours each semester is required.
- Enrollment in Independent Study Courses will not count in the full-time enrollment calculation.
- Maximum eligibility is limited to two consecutive regular semesters (excluding summers). This scholarship is not renewable for any consecutive terms.
- If you withdraw from the University within the 100% institutional refund period (the first 10 days of classes), any scholarship that has already credited to your bursar account must be repaid in full.
- This scholarship in combination with all other financial aid, and other resources (including military stipends, veteran’s benefits, Sumners grant and funds drawn from prepaid tuition programs) may not exceed the student’s estimated cost of attendance.