Terms and Conditions for the
- You must be an entering freshman to receive this award.
- This scholarship is payable in equal installments between the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Full-time enrollment of at least 12 hours each semester is required.
- Independent Study classes (also known as correspondence courses or iStudy) can only be used to count towards the full-time enrollment requirement if they are semester-based – not Flex courses. In addition, the scholarship amount may be reduced if students are enrolled in iStudy classes ONLY that term.
- Eligibility for future years is conditional upon your maintaining at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale) for your freshman year and a 3.2 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale) thereafter. This cumulative average is based on all course work attempted at The University of Mississippi.
- Maximum eligibility is limited to eight consecutive regular semesters (excluding Summers).
- Eligibility ceases once a bachelor’s degree is received.
- Renewal eligibility for subsequent years will be determined at the end of each Spring semester.
- If you withdraw from the University within the 100% institutional refund period (the first 10 days of classes), any scholarship that has already credited to your bursar account must be repaid in full.
- This scholarship in combination with all other financial aid, and other resources may not exceed the student’s estimated cost of attendance.