Terms and Conditions for the
- This scholarship is payable in equal installments between fall and spring semester.
- Full-time enrollment of at least 12 hours each semester is required. Independent Study coursework will not be counted toward this minimum 12 hour requirement.
- Eligibility for future years is conditional upon your maintaining at least a 3.2 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale) on all course work attempted at The University of Mississippi and making progress toward a degree as an International Studies major. If your cumulative GPA at the end of a Fall Semester makes it mathematically impossible to achieve a cumulative GPA of 3.20, in the subsequent Spring Semester, the Croft Scholarship will be withdrawn at the end of the Fall Semester.
- Maximum eligibility is limited to eight consecutive regular semesters (excluding summers).
- Eligibility ceases once a bachelor’s degree is obtained or the student begins a Professional/Graduate program.
- Renewal eligibility for subsequent years will be determined at the end of spring semester. If this scholarship is withdrawn because of enrollment or grade point average reasons, it will not be reinstated at a later date.
- If you withdraw from the University within the 100% institutional refund period (the first 10 days of classes), any scholarship that has already credited to your bursar account must be repaid in full.
- This scholarship in combination with all other financial aid, and other resources (including military stipends, veteran’s benefits, Sumners grant and funds drawn from prepaid tuition programs) may not exceed the student’s estimated cost of attendance.