Terms and Conditions for the Day Scholarship
- This scholarship is payable in equal installments between fall and spring semester.
- Full-time enrollment of at least 12 hours each semester is required. Independent Study coursework will not be counted toward this minimum 12 hour requirement.
- Eligibility for future years is conditional upon your maintaining at least a 3.5 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale) on all course work attempted at The University of Mississippi, being enrolled in the School of Business Administration, making progress toward a B. B. A., and being advised by a professional advisor on staff in the School of Business Administration.
- Maximum eligibility is limited to eight consecutive regular semesters (excluding summers).
- Eligibility ceases once a bachelor’s degree is received.
- Renewal eligibility for subsequent years will be determined at the end of spring semester.
- If you withdraw from the University within the 100% institutional refund period (the first 10 days of classes), any scholarship that has already credited to your bursar account must be repaid in full.
- This scholarship in combination with all other financial aid, and other resources (including military stipends, veteran’s benefits, Sumners grant and funds drawn from prepaid tuition programs) may not exceed the student’s estimated cost of attendance.