Terms and Conditions for the
Gloria Clark Cox Council Scholarship
- This Ole Miss Women’s Council Scholarship is both a merit award for your outstanding academic achievement in high school and an award to foster your potential as a University of Mississippi student. It is given in the anticipation of your participation in the Ole Miss Women’s Council Leadership-Mentorship Program. In accepting this honor, you will be expected to support this program and its related activities.
- This scholarship is payable in equal installments between fall and spring semester.
- Receipt of this scholarship will result in the cancellation of your Academic Excellence Scholarship.
- Full-time enrollment of at least 12 hours each semester is required.
- Enrollment in Independent Study courses will not count in the full-time enrollment calculation.
- Eligibility for future years is conditional upon your satisfactory participation in the program, maintaining your dependent status as defined by the Federal Title IV regulations and achieving at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (4.0 scale). This cumulative average is based on all course work attempted at theUniversity of Mississippi.
- Maximum eligibility is limited to eight consecutive regular semesters (excluding summers).
- Eligibility ceases once a bachelor’s degree is obtained or the student begins a Professional/Graduate program.
- Renewal eligibility for subsequent years will be determined at the end of each Spring semester.
- If you withdraw from the University within the 100% institutional refund period (the first 10 days of classes), any scholarship that has already credited to your bursar account must be repaid in full.
- This scholarship in combination with all other financial aid, and other resources (including military stipends, veteran’s benefits, Sumners grant and funds drawn from prepaid tuition programs) may not exceed the student’s estimated cost of attendance.