Jimmy Carr State Farm Scholarship
Terms and Conditions
- This scholarship is payable in equal installments between fall and spring semester.
- Full time enrollment of at least 12 hours each semester is required.
- Enrollment in Independent Study courses will not count in the full-time enrollment calculation.
- Maximum eligibility is limited to two consecutive regular semesters (excluding summers).
- Eligibility ceases once a bachelor’s degree is received.
- If you withdraw from the University within the 100% institutional refund period (the first 10 days of classes), any scholarship that has already credited to your bursar account must be repaid in full.
- This scholarship in combination with all other financial aid, and other resources may not exceed the student’s estimated cost of attendance.