Welcome to Ole Miss “Financial Aid Student Forms”
Financial Aid has implemented a self-service/mobile product called Student Forms.
It’s specifically designed to help you with completing requirements for:
- Federal aid, like Pell Grant, Work-Study, and student/parent loans.
- Other need-based aid, like the MS HELP Grant, and UM’s Red & Blue and Ole Miss Opportunity scholarships, among others.
This is only for those who have already filed a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the year in which you are requesting aid.
You will use your myOleMiss ID to log into this system to complete such things as:
- Documentation of independent student status.
- A request to receive additional Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan funds if your parent was denied the PLUS Loan.
- The Health Professions Loan Application (pharmacy students only).
- A request for a “Professional Judgment” to re-evaluate your eligibility for need-based aid because of a change in your financial circumstances.
BUT FIRST – EVERYONE MUST FIRST CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN THE SYSTEM.
- This is a one-time account creation.
- You’ll be asked for some basic personal data when creating your account.
- We must collect this information to validate your identity so that electronic signature can be used on future forms.
Four Easy Steps:
- Go to https://olemiss.studentforms.com.
- Sign in using your Ole Miss WebID and password.
- Enter/confirm your student information.
- Click ‘Create Account’ button.
Parent Access – If you are a dependent student, you will be the one to authorize the system to send an email (with a link) to the parent who is listed on the FAFSA. That is how the parent sets up an account and can e-sign, etc. (If you have two parents on the FAFSA, you must pick one to be the “signer”). And no worries – the system will prompt you to take care of this task.
Once your account is created, any required tasks you need to complete will become available!
We want the process of submitting documentation to be easier for you – we hope you agree that it is!
This is also a secure way to provide information to us quickly. Plus, you can look up your OWN status at any time!
Please reach out if you have questions by phone at 1-800-891-4596, or email email@example.com.